Thursday, January 15, 2015

Senior Tile

So I graduated this year (yay!) and our school puts tiles up on the ceiling by each senior. I couldn't really think of anything clever to do, so I just made a sort of shattered design with each of my favorite fandoms represented. I also made each segment's design a pattern, because I think it helped with the composition. It's acrylic on tagboard but it's pretty sloppy, mostly because I figured it'd be up on a ceiling and no one would really stare at the details too closely anyway.

Going around from bottom middle clockwise: Doctor Who, Torchwood, Supernatural, Night Vale, Star Trek, Vlogbrothers, Sherlock, Harry Potter, and then just a generic "time" theme, because I like clocks and stuff. ;) I've replaced my name with my tumblr URL to protect my anonymity.



No comments:

Post a Comment